Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Design 603: 3D Computer Aided Design

This course is focused more on product design using Solidworks. Since I am an engineer this has been another really good course that correlates my Design Minor to my Engineering Major. It's good to get the perspective of a designer and to think like one also. Our first major project was to modify an existing power tool and model it using Solidworks. I chose an angle grinder, which we just finished this week.




Our last project will be a product of our choice, which we will have the rest of the quarter to complete (which ends in 3 weeks). So I will post later about that when the time comes.

-amorgan

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. 3d product configurator

    ReplyDelete